Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Random musings

Well, I am not sure how to start this post as it has been almost 11 months since the last one. What the hey, I'm just hangin' at the Shaker at U of I and decided to give it a whirl. I am a little disappointed, however. It just happens that on one of those rare occasions that I am able to be in Champaign for church that most of the yg is taking tests, studying for a test, or went to Cissna for church. Bummer. It was very slim tonight. No problem, though, as good times can always be found at the Shaker (How could they not with 10 crazy guys in one house?). Sorry I don't have much to say, but that's what happens when you leas a life of such glamour and excitement as I.

'Till next time (who knows?),

Ashcrash

2 comments:

Anon said...

You were in Champaign for church and I wasn't there???? :(

Jenny said...

I was one of the cool people that went to cissna...sorry I missed you though.